Flymo Turbo Lite 250 Electric Hover Lawn Mower – 1400 W, 25 cm Cutting Width, Ambidextrous Handles, Folds Flat

the turbo lite 250 is a compact and lightweight hover mower that floats on a cushion of air
Flymo – The Lawn Care Experts

Flymo Turbo Lite 250 Hover Lawn Mower

Designed for small gardens, the Flymo Turbo Lite 250 lawnmower uses a powerful 1400W electric motor with a cutting width of 25cm – the lawnmower is lightweight and floats on a cushion of air whilst cutting and easily folds down for storage and can be wall-mounted.

Features

• Cutting height: adjustment Spacers
  • Blade type: Metal

turbo lite 250
Utilising powerful specs for a neat lawn, 1400W, 25cm, 11-31mm, ultra lightweight

The Turbo lite 250 is a lightweight mower that comes packed with a host of efficient features to help make cutting your lawn quick and simple.

1. Easy to manoeuvre, this flymo mower hovers on a cushion of air

Easy to manoeuvre

The lightweight lawnmower floats on a cushion of air, making it highly manouverable.

2. ideal for sloped lawns

Ideal for slopes

Effortlessly glides over gentle slopes and bumpy lawns with ease. Perfect for imperfect lawns.

3. Quickly folds flat for easy storage.

Easy to store

Quickly folds flat for easy storage.

4. Ambidextrous use

Ambidextrous use

Its dual lever handles allow you to comfortable operate with either hand for greater flexibility.

1 Easy to manoeuvre 2 Ideal for slopes 3 Easy to store 4 Ambidextrous use

Dimensions: 79 x 39 x 80 cm; 5.95 Kilograms
Model: Turbo Lite 250
Colour: Orange
Manufacture: Flymo
Colour: Orange
Size: 25 cm Cutting Width

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersIt’s exactly what I wanted as my garden is really bumpy

This mower was easy to assemble, it’s lightweight and easy to manoeuvre which makes cutting the grass enjoyable. Would recommend this product.

Ideal for my small garden, I can lift it easily and putting spacers in was fuss free. Although there’s no grass box I found that if I cut grass regularly I don’t have too much trouble with cuttings being blown out. Good little mower.

4. RainaDesir says:

easy to put together – a bit noisy but works ok on dry grass

5. Adam Russell says:

Very to assemble and lightweight, looking forward to using it soo

Had this delivered to my mother in law, fast delivery and value for money would recommend

7. ShantelSLD says:

This was purchased for my Sister-in-Law, who has a gardener to cut her back lawn. This meets all her requirements and excellent value

8. The Ravenous Reader says:

I got this as my lawn i have 2 small lawns and my original lawnmower was a pain to carry from back garden to front, this is so easy to use and much lighter to carry doesn’t cut quite as short as my previous lawnmower but that’s fine. Very very pleased with this one!!

I am in my late eighties and need ever lighter tools. This mower is certainly the lightest we have had and is very easy to use. The only slight drawback is that the mains cord is quite a lot shorter than my last (heavier) mower.

We bought this mower for our front lawn. It seems best on fairly short grass, so it needs to be cut more frequently but as it is so light, it takes a short time to use so this is not a disadvantage.

A Lightweight Lawnmower, purchased for a pensioner, great for the smaller garden, manoeuvrability is great & easy to use.

Our grass area is on a slope so we need a light mower which is easily manoeuvered. This mower fits the bill perfectly. It has more power than I was expecting from such a small mower and I’m very pleased with it.

13. KishaKulikowski says:

Very good little machine bought specifically to cut two smallish area of grass. that were too small for my petrol mower.

14. MercedesBeardsm says:

ot powerful enough for my medium sized garden and over heated, ok for a small garden though

Love this mower very light to use really is a good mower.

This was good value for money
    But doesn’t glide like I thought it would
    Also doesn’t cut low enough

17. LynnLincoln says:

Noisy for a small machine cuts grass ok but doesn’t seem to hover well which makes it difficult to manoeuvre and quite difficult to fold down for storing.

This mower was easy to use in a small lawn. Just like hoovering. The flex had a long enough reach and the mower folded enough to store. It was necessary to undo the screws holding the handle to do this.

19. RodrigoDEJV says:

This small hover mower is ideal for small steeply sloping areas of lawn and I now have two – one for the front garden and one for the rear. They are light in weight and can efficiently cut areas where a heavy mower would be difficult to use safely. They are very easy to assemble and can easily be hung on a wall for storage.

20. CandaceMcCants says:

Didn’t expect too much from this mower but it does a great job. Have even started to enjoy cutting the grass

21. ArdenCrittenden says:

I was skeptical at first, bit must say I am satisfied with the performance of the product so far. (Have used it twice)
    It is lightweight and easy to assemble and manouver and definitely good enough for a small lawn. The cutting quality depends on the height of the blades, which you can adjust to suit.
    The only drawback I found so far is when removing the handles, as even though you use some kind of a clip to hold them in place (without screwing them in), it can a little tricky to pull them out afterwards.
    Also, I found it just as noisy as the big mowers, which was a little off-putting.

We have a steep bank and this is light enough for me to cut both from the top and from the road holding the machine to cut the grass. I deducted 1 star as the wheel could be positioned slightly more prominently to assist with dragging the machine up the bank from the top

23. JeanettQuinto says:

This is my first flymo, ordered because I wanted something small and lightweight for a small back garden. When it is working as it should it is perfect and just what I wanted. I have dropped a star though because as others have mentioned, changing the cutting height requires the entire blade to be removed completely so it’s not a quick thing to do. Also if the grass is long or you are going over uneven ground, the flymo doesn’t hover and becomes very awkward to manoeuvre. On balance, it’s great when it works but not when it doesn’t! I think I’d order a small rotary again when it needs replacing.

24. Benjamin Beck says:

Lightweight and very manoeuvrable.
    Had a problem with one side where the push stud kept coming out so that we eventually altered it which means that the handle goes flat instead of staying up but that’s ok.

look, this mower is perfect for my small lawn, it would probably be equally as good for bigger lawns but you’ll need more extension lead, inverting this discussion ok .. mowing lawns is difficult particularly if long grass/ wet/ obstacles etc but .. every aspect of the process will probably be more difficult with a bigger mower, this mower has plenty of power, i wish it were completely weightless but that isn’t possible, as it is, it’s probably the lightest and cheapest mower there is but most importantly i like it very much

My new mower – Flymo Turbo Lite 250 Electric Hover Lawn Mower — 1400 W, 25 cm Cutting Width is easy to assemble and very powerful.
    I have used it on my overgrown lawn and it cut through everything with ease. The 1,400W motor handled all I through at it including the long weeds. My lawn has many pits and bumps in it but the Flymo just glided through the lot!
    Nice long lead fitted and only four fixings to fit the two piece handle. I am past retirement age now so don’t want anything too heavy to handle. This Flymo 250 I found light and easy to handle even over the uneven parts of the lawn. It’s metal blade is very robust even on the most stubborn weeds!
    I got this delivered through Amazon so the delivery was super fast. “If I had blinked I would have missed it” fast!
    Fully recommend this mower from Amazon for it’s ease of assembly, use and fast delivery.

It is easy to assemble, light to move around and is thus perfect for a small lawn. It can hang on the wall but folded it takes up very little space in a shed or garage.

28. HilarioEgerton says:

Lovely light weight mower, gives a nice neat cut but doesn’t like long grass to much as it’s only got a little motor. Value for money and easy to store and use.

29. Patricia Woolverton says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersPerfectly easy for me to use being an elderly woman. Mower is lightweight , easy to manage my lawn, extremely pleased with this product.

30. Zachary McAuliffe says:

Hi flymo good product and at a great price ideal for a small garde