Kärcher WD2 Wet and Dry Vacuum [Energy Class A]

WD 2

Wet and Dry Vacuum

The Kärcher WD 2 Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner is specifically designed for the car, garage, garden and other tasks too tough for your indoor vacuum. With a durable 12L plastic container, cartridge filter system and 1000w motor the WD 2 is designed to withstand the toughest of tasks from dust and sand to mud and gravel.

WD 2 Lifestyle
WD 2

For the tough jobs

Specifically designed for your car, garage and garden and other outdoor tasks too tough for your indoor vacuum.

WD 2

Powerful 1000w motor

Highly efficient motor can handle light dirt, dust, heavy rubble and even spills

WD 2

Durable 12l container

12L plastic container designed to withstand the toughest of tasks

WD 2

Cartridge Filter System

Clever filter system allows you to seamlessly switch between wet and dry pick up

WD 2 Wet & Dry Vac

Karcher Vacuums

WD 2

WD 2

WD 4

WD 4

WD 5

WD 5

AD 4

AD 4

Product Weight (Kg)
4.5 7.1 8.2 8.7
Actual Suction Power (Aw)
180 220 240 150
Paper Fleece Fleece

Dimensions: 36.9 x 33.7 x 43 cm; 4.6 Kilograms
Brand: Kärcher
Model: 1.629-763.0
Colour: Yellow
Colour: Yellow

Bought as a warehouse clearance.Motor started to malfunction after a few days.Amazon customer service great.money refunded immediately so purchased another warehouse clearance excellent product use it in workshop fpr sawdust collection,Really happy chappy.would recommend

2. ora-exacta says:

Tried this as soon as it came. Powerful precise n very efficient. People have written reviews about the flexibility. Yeh its flexy but dont b 2 rough. Its a gr8 product n cheap at the price. Karcher give it a try u wont b disappointed.

Only issue is that it is lightweight and falls over easily so you can’t just drag it around on the hose. Would also like a small brush attachment to be included.

5. Zachary6865 says:

6. Moses31Memholc says:

This product is
    Amazing value, at least half the price of a Henry! Suction power is amazing, and does water spills, just great!

This product is

The product is amazing. It’s even better than a dyson at suction. Really good for the price. Use it for DIY work as well.
    Some things to remember you need vacuum bags, not that expensive but a little hassle. Also if the hoover falls over the bag becomes unattached, you need to open it and reset it. Apart from those 2 issues I would give it a 7/10.

9. RoseannC64 says:

10. MarisaJcdacvchg says:

11. Wilhelm02X says:

12. faintingviolet says:

Everything I had hoped for in an outdoor (that’s what we use it for) vacuum.

Sucks plenty. Easy to move. Sucked up the entire floor contents of our garage and its flippin clean in there now.

Also, you might want to invest in some noise-cancelling headphones, as this vacuum is loud AF.

This vacuum has great suction power and is very useful with the variety of attachments that can come with it. Although it’s very lightweight, the wheelbase is a bit too narrow as it is easy to tip over while vacuuming if you’re rolling it around for garage cleanup. The filet and bag were easy to install/replace and it does car/floor/rug/detail cleaning very well.

16. Susan Peck says:

This is like an old Mercedes model from the 90s – Sturdy, reliable and wouldn’t let you down. The suction is perfect for surfaces such as carpets, it’s very lightweight and could handle lots of wear and tear. Been using it for over a year now and has never let me down. But it is loud, so if the sound is something you care about, then this is not the choice for you. I wear headphones and listen to music while cleaning and it doesn’t bother me much because the job being done is worth the jet-engine noise.

A bit bulky and solid looking…but hey looks aren’t everything..I want it to do the job not win a design prize. Excellent vacuum cleaner and very efficient carpet ‘shampooer’.
    Great price too

18. Dr. Wienerbreath ESQ says:

Excellent all round apart from floor head attachment as its only suited to hard floors, if you have carpets and rugs its not the best, especially if you have pets. We added an old floor head from a dirt devil hoover and its now great, shame Kartcher didn’t think of this.

19. Sheiky Baby says:

Only thing it’s to powerful for vacuuming for me it sticks to the carpet I think it will do well for my car I won’t put the brush o

20. MonroeELMxwwxss says:

21. David Sarasohn The Oregonian says:

22. Lonny0851hq says:

Really good little vac that has amazing pick up power. Better than shark or dyson any day.

Great suction for a very basic spec … does what it says on the tin wet or dry

Great suction for a very basic spec … does what it says on the tin wet or dry

Sometimes it spits out the back. Fills up quickly so you have to stop every few minutes. But for the money its pretty good and picks up almost anything.

29. Hooked on Shoes says:

30. Katie Teague says:

I love this wet & dry hoover so easy to use weightless and great for outside jobs i hoover all my conifer bits that end up everywhere also my Astro turf always clea

great machine , bit basic but does exactly what it is supposed to do