Gtech AirRAM MK2 Cordless Upright Vacuum

Dimensions: 112 x 28 x 112 cm; 3.2 Kilograms
Brand: Gtech
Model: AR29
Colour: Grey
Colour: Grey

1. Ken Korman says:

Came earlier than stated which is good. Aside from a few scratches it’s in pristine clean condition. Does the job wonderfully, the suction is so strong it won’t let go of the floor! If a reconditioned machine is this good, imagine what a brand new one would be like. The difference between my reconditioned and a brand new one is 50-it’s a no braine

2. MicheleHust says:

This is my 2nd gtech, a wheel broke on the first one and although I looked at other cleaners I decided to stick with gtech. I can’t really comment on stair cleaning as I still use the handheld that came with the original. It has great suction and deals with hair and cat hair very well.The battery lasts pretty well before it needs charging and although it needs emptying quite often it’s very easy to do. I love the fact that it is cordless and so light – so much easier to manoeuvre. Thoroughly recommend.

Great vacuum cleaner plus points battery, suction power, weight (very light) and the fact the handle folds flat with the main body which means it’s amazing for getting under beds sofas etc, the negative for me is the fact it won’t get the edges and nooks and crannies for this reason I’ve kept my old dyson just for this purpose

6. jim says: