GlassVAC Premium Set UK

hg
hg

Streak-free window cleaning

Clean windows quickly and with perfect results due to the Bosch “wiper blade technology“.

hg
  1. hg

LED battery charge indicator

Always know when the battery is charged thanks to the LED light indicator:

Green – battery is charged

Red – recharge the battery

2. hg

Streak-free window wiping

Clean windows without any streaks or squeaking thanks to wiper blades featuring Bosch technology from the automotive industry.

3. hg

Easy bathroom cleaning

Clean easily and with perfect results using GlassVAC on different surfaces, such as: glass, mirrors and tiles. Simply spray on the cleaning solution and vacuum it away with the GlassVAC.

4. hg

Simple large windows cleaning

Clean large windows easily both indoors and outdoors with the GlassVAC from Bosch. Cleaning window panes became as simple as it could be.

5. hg

Cleaning car windows with the small cleaning head

With the small cleaning head, even car windows are easy to clean both on the inside and outside. This increases visibility for drivers.

6. hg

Easy two-step cleaning

1.Mix the detergent with water in the spray bottle and spray onto the surface

2.Remove the water from the surface using the GlassVAC

How do I clean the water tank?

Simply remove the suction head from the main body and pour hot soapy water into the water tank, via the suction head opening, up to the maximum mark. Shake the GlassVAC and pour out the water.

Which detergent can I use with the GlassVAC?

For the best results, use Bosch GlassVAC detergent concentrate (ASIN B07FYLJL98). The GlassVAC should only be used with detergent intended for window vacuums. Do not use undiluted acids, acetone or solvents.

How do I clean the suction head?

Remove the suction head from the main body and rinse under running water. Then simply shake it or leave it to dry slowly.

Can I use the GlassVAC horizontally and vertically?

The window cleaner can be used both horizontally and vertically. However, the appliance can only be used for short periods with the suction head pointing down to prevent water from getting into the suction system.

How do I know when the rubber lip needs to be replaced?

If streaks appear during cleaning, the rubber lip is worn and needs to be replaced.

Weight: 700 g
Dimensions: 16.3 x 9.6 x 20.3 cm; 700 Grams
Model: 06008B7070
Part: 06008B7070
Colour: Black
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: Lithium Ion
Manufacture: Bosch
Colour: Black
Quantity: 1

I’ve had several before but this one is probably the best compact and really good battery life

3. DaniHargrave says:

I had a karcher window vac but had problems charging it, but I’m very pleased with the Bosch.

Does a great job of some difficult windows we have – especially at getting kiddies hand prints off! You need to keep the blades clean. Inside, often a second wipe down with clean water and vacuum does the trick. Outside, you can use more water to rinse before vacuuming, so less of a problem.
    Only complaint is that it is a little too bulky to do the inside of the windscreen in the car.

Great little window vac, my wife loves it. As with all things these days there are a few negative reviewsignoring those and applying some common sense such as emptying the container when full while vacuuming etcit does a splendid job and we had no problems whatsoever 🙂

6. Shari43Bwh says:

I have had cheaper window vacs before but they haven’t lasted. This feels much more robust and well engineered. It cleans the windows too! The suction is strong and the blades do not leave smears, unless you pick up cobwebs along the way! Easy to empty and charges fairly quickly, lasts me for a 4 bedroom house inside and out one whole floor and a bit more. The sprayer is really strong and the small blade helps with a glass panel door I have

I’m pleased with this product. I mostly use it for the Georgian windows on my 17th century cottage, where the smaller of the two wipers fits the small panes. I use it for the condensation and although time consuming, works well. I have also used the large wiper for cleaning bigger windows (without putting any product in the device – just spray on from the original canister) and that greatly reduced the time spent cleaning and the windows looked good.

This is quite lighter than my old Kartcher.
    I found it easier to use due to it being lighter.
    Even my partner was impressed by it.
    Works very well

Cleaning 3 big french doors in under a minute. No streaks, clear finish and easy handling

Bought this as 3rd vacuum for shower, Karcher and Vileda units had failed us.
    Bosch well made and good battery life, 7 days and recharge is quick

Lightweight. Easy to use. Cleans well. I can recommend everyone

Lightweight. Easy to use. Cleans well. I can recommend everyone

13. Jerrold70E says:

Lightweight. Easy to use. Cleans well. I can recommend everyone

14. WilhelmSalcido says:

Does a very good job on my windows inside and outside my house

15. BelenGrover says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersWe use window vacs to dry our shower, had this two weeks now, still charged even though we’ve used it twice a day during the week and once a day at the weekend. Quieter than our previous vac, hasn’t thus far sprayed water all over the shower like our previous ones yet.
    Only downside is I haven’t figured out if there’s a way to take the bottle out for cleaning.

Cleans well and leaves the windows clean. The charger provided didn’t worked but I have loads from other devices and used it to charge the window cleaner. So far so good.

On/off switch on two Karcher models each failed so I hope this one is more robust!

I wish the narrow blade was a bit shorter though.

18. [email protected] Anonymous says:

Only used it once so far for window cleaning. Quite impressed with results,. The quality of the tool seems much better than the Karchers I’ve had previously which never seemed to work long term. Will initially be using it to clean the shower unit.

19. BobbyeNoskowski says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersThis window vac is very..very good cleaned conservatory windows inside and outside..can leave some tide marks but with practice they no longer appear anymore…cleaned the patio doors so we’ll I’ve just tried to walk through them and bumped my head..God honest truth my wife had a great laugh and told me to write this review..so I did…!!! If you love clean windows you will love this vac

Great product works very well plenty of power it helps to use a cloth to get into corners. Arrived quickly too.

21. The Huffington Post News Editors says:

This is a fabulous product makes easy work of cleaning windows showers etc… leaves windows sparkling streak free love i

22. Adam Green says:

I researched many reviews on here and find them very useful. I have never had any type of window vac and I hate cleaning windows. I have just acquired lots more windows, large south facing windows so I wanted something that didn’t leave streaks. I read the best seller and decided not to buy because it was mentioned several times about leaving streaks and lines. it was expensive if it left streaks and lines so thought I’d give this one a go. The price was right to give it a go even if it did leave streaks.
    I absolutely LOVE IT. There are some streaks, sometimes at edges of the windows but I think that is more about how you use it. My windows have never been so clean. I just can’t believe I have never known about these. It takes not time at all to clean them. One of my all time favourite things – A small product that does a BIG Job – Could do with the same product for my tiled floors 🙂

Totally transformed window cleaning. Compact easy to use and perfectly clean windows in seconds. Wish I’d known about this revolution sooner.

24. Lindsey Davis says:

Admittedly I haven’t owned a window vac before so I have nothing to compare it to, but I have been impressed with this product.

It holds a reasonable amount of water and is easy to empty when full. It doesn’t appear to leak at all, even when using it sideways at the bottom of the windows to avoid the sill.

The blade glides well over the glass, leaving no streaks. It is reasonably quiet (it doesn’t wake anyone else in neighbouring rooms of a morning!) and its pretty light.

The charge lasts ages – I’ve had it over a month doing two large windows a day and only had to charge it after 3 weeks.

All in all, well worth the money in my opinion.

Leaves my windows lovely and sparkly. Having thr smaller head also is a massive help for the smaller windows

Really brilliant
    The fact you can use sideways and flat it brilliant for shower tiles, windows, even glass tables. I have had others in the past and they always leak. This little guy absolutely rocks worth every penny.

27. FannieSingletar says:

Works very well, much easier to use than the karcher one we have! Battery life is very good and it’s quick to recharge. Easy to empty too

28. EarnestAnstey says:

Wifey wanted an hoover to use on the windows. I thought she was mad when she asked me to look for one, hoovering windows I said Anyway looked I did and found this little beauty. Wifey loves it and I’ve had no complaints, so it’s definitely a good product. In my eyes, a tad expensive for what it does, but considering I have nothing to compare it with, it may well be the best money can buy. I have no experience to compare.
    Wifey has used it for a while now and it’s still doing what it says.

29. Millie Hurst says:

Early days, will update later, Sucks about the same as the early katcher, Usb charging socket feels like that might break, It is wider than the karcher so if you are like me and do upstairs windows from inside this makes it tight, I did get a newer karcher but they kept on giving me issues, Motor went rough after only a couple of months, Got a replacement then that gave up after 6 months flashing yellow light, So I binned that and thought I would try this one.
    I use it alot so I will be back to update.

30. Tushar Mehta says:

I like the handle grip doesn’t slip when in use

I bought this one because I knew I’d want to suction heads for smaller windows. a lot of similar items only have one. No double glazing so some of my windows are thick with condensation on cold days in the morning. Previously a hassle and 2 soaking wet cloths. This sucks up all the water with one stroke, and repeat. All I end up doing is using a cloth the quickly wipe edges – seconds. Nothing is perfect.
    It works briefly upside down but better when the water capture container is empty or low. You do have to empty it frequently but no hassle. Battery lasts 3 or 4 sessions. Charges quickly.
    So far satisfied. A time saver. Can use it to clean car windscreen.

32. GlindaFindley says:

I bought the GlassVAC Premium Set and it works very well for clearing any condensation/water from windows/surfaces, and together with the spray bottle & microfibre pads is good for cleaning window glass indoors. The vacuum tank has a max fill level, which presumably allows one to easily use the vacuum in horizontal orientation. Suction is fine, and the rubber blades work nicely. Well made unit. 5/5 for the vacuum and blade heads. 4/5 for the whole package – given spray head issue.

The problem I had was with the spray nozzle head did not work at all. Nothing. However, an easy solution which worked in this case, was to simply unscrew the red nozzle cap, and just pull the inner clear plastic nozzle insert out. The inner side of this insert appeared to have an intact plastic film over the central hole, which when ‘perforated’ allowed the spray nozzle to work.

Great for clearing condensation & cleaning glass. Fix for spray applicator / nozzle not working.

33. RNYJillian says:

I like the handle grip doesn’t slip when in use

34. CarmelGilley says:

Bought this to replace an old worn out Karcher that we had had for years, unfortunately same model no longer available & our more recent experiences with Karcher have not been so great.

This Bosch model works OK, but it is a little cumbersome, it does not have the same ‘balance’ as the Karcher making it slightly harder to manoeuvre. Hopefully we will get used to it.

35. DwightKohl says:

As far as build quality and suction this beats the kartcher hand down it leaves the window streak free and dry I have owned two of the kartches and they both fell apart. The only down side is (and hence the 4 stars) the size of the water tank if you wish to use this after showering be prepared to empty frequently.

36. Terry Sullivan says:

Disliked the streaks left no matter how I tried to use wish I had not purchased this
    AFTER MANY WEEKS NO RESPONCE FROM YOU ARE YOU NOT INTERESTED ???

37. Dara Kerr says:

AFTER MANY WEEKS NO RESPONCE FROM YOU ARE YOU NOT INTERESTED ???

38. Cameron Woodhead says:

I had been using a different brand for years, that was cheaper but failed after its warranty. This is much better and quieter. Nice Quality.