Nilfisk 128471186 Excellent Pressure Washer, 2100 W, 230 V, Blue

Nilfisk C110 Nilfisk Core 125 Nilfisk Core 130 Nilfisk Core 140 Nilfisk, high pressure washer, outdoor, cleaning, jet wash, clever cleaning, car, garden Nilfisk D 140
Max. pump pressure 110 bar 125 bar 130 bar 140 bar 145 bar 140 bar
Operating pump pressure 80 bar 85 bar 95 bar 100 bar 135 bar 135 bar
Max. water flow rate 440 litres/hour 438 litres/hour 462 litres/hour 474 litres/hour 500 litres/hour 520 litres/hour
Engine power 1400 watts 1400 watts 1500 watts 1800 watts 2100 watts 2400 watts
Weight 6kg 6.4kg 6.6kg 8.7kg 18.6kg 13kg
Hose length 5m 6m 6m 6m 9m 9m
Motor Type Universal Universal Universal Ultra Torque Induction Universal

Dimensions: 34.5 x 39.5 x 90 cm; 19.8 Kilograms
Model: 128471186
Part: 128471186
Colour: Blue
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Manufacture: Nilfisk
Colour: Blue
Quantity: 1

1. Anna Hepburn says:

An absolute beast! I can highly recommend with Nilfisk 145 bar pressure washer.

The tornado attachment is incredibly effective at blasting away moss or grass from slabs etc

2. ShawnaKeble says:

What a well made pressure washer can’t believe years of grime now I know I have got a concrete driveway plenty of powervery

3. WesleyGGGY says:

Great presssure washer. Seems a lot sturdier and better built than the Karchers I’ve purchased before. Standard hose reel is a great feature which makes clearing up a lot easier. Ideal for various tasks , car, driveways etc. Would definitely recommend.

4. AndersoSwain says:

Superb machine very happy with this pressure washer, can be run for long periods of time no drop in pressure, no overheating. hose reel works a treat lance and attachments all fit on machine and can be stored away with ease quality produc

Excellent machine. Very powerful although easily ajustable for soft flow. Also, place to wind cable, place to hold spray thing [?] Keeps everything tidy

Our old 110Bar unit had packed in. It was 5 years old perhaps with plenty of use. However a lengthy patio cleaning day using my neighbours patio attachment killed it off with the pump sounding as if it’s mashing nuts and bolts!
    So, bought this 145Bar unit as an upgrade replacement and wow was it worth it. It comes ready assembled, it weighs almost twice the weight of the smaller unit and it packs a punch. !
    I attached it to a newly acquired Patio Cleaner attachment and I was happily cleaning away ingrained moss from the patio very easily and without getting soaked myself. The other amazing feature is how quiet it is for a powerful pressure washer. I was so eager to test I had it up and running in less than 15 minutes and quickly cleaned the patio, in the dark (not recommended) using my torch to guide me!! Madness, but such satisfaction looking at the patio the next morning :-).

Very powerful but wheels help in moving unit despite it being heavy and sturdy.

Brilliant jet washer. Can’t fault it the machine itself . The snow foam gun it comes with its fantastic though due to the lack of adjustability

9. Elma7226wkt says:

I bought this preassure washer to replace an older one that was not ag good as it use to be. Its more or less put together in the box. I have used it to wash the cars and my patio and its a very powerful machine and more than capable of the jobs I use it for. The only bad thing I can say about the Nilfisk 145.4 is the hose is a cheap plastic one that will kink very easily. I already had a better replacement hose as I have come across this problem before on my last machine. I would recommend this preassure washer but just be aware the the hose may cause problems depending on how often you use it.

10. CarmenDamron says:

This did a great job on my patio using the power patio attachment which I also purchased